2.26.2012

sunday shower...

I didn't mean to post two "sunday shower" posts back to back... guess I was a bit slacking on reviews this week! Ah, well. Soon to come, I promise! Anyway, here is what I lathered up with today:

Shampoo: Nature's Gate Shampoo in "Tea Tree"

Conditioner: Get Lathered Solid Hair Conditioner Bar in "Lemon Curd"

Body Soap: Cellar Door Soap Co. "Rosemary Mint" Soap

Shaving Soap: Mad City Soap "Fresh Snow" Parfait Soap and then switched to Sudsy Soap Scents "Banana Pudding" Cream Soap

Face Soap: Product Body "Fat Boy" Soap

Cleanser: Sweet Creek Herbal Care Facial Butter Bar in "Unscented" 


Did all this result in a satisfying shower?

In general, I did enjoy this shower. I was all stinky from working out this morning! I recently joined the gym... which is why I'm always having to shave my legs now. Bah. But anyway, I was super looking forward to the cleanliness a shower would provide. 

And in my testings of good shaving products (without actually having to buy a shaving soap), I thought I'd try cream soaps today. I had a Mad City Soap cream soap sitting around in Creme Vanille that I've been waiting to use, and today was the day! But alas, I accidentally grabbed the one that I was going to give away. I didn't particularly care for the scent, but I had already opened it in the shower so I thought I'd give it a chance. The Fresh Snow scent was not at all to my liking and that is why I switched over to using my sis-in-law's Sudsy Soap Scents cream soap. The banana pudding scent was very real and pleasant.

Another note, the Mad City Soap turned out not to be a good shaving soap anyway. That leg was left itchy. Bah. So the search continues through my crap load of products for a good shaving soap. The rest of my shower was fairly pleasant. I got to get all lather-happy with minty minty soap.

Working on some reviews for this next week! Hopefully I'll actually be able to get them up this time - grad school is time consuming! Ah, life.

Hope you all had pleasant showers (or baths)!

1 comment:

  1. Psst. try our new Orangewood Shaving soap, see how you like it. ;)

    ReplyDelete