2.13.2012

Beautiful Twists Body Mists {review}


I looove Ella Dean! Love! Ella is always so sweet and offers amazing products! I first fell in love with her lip conditioners (read the review here), and have since tried a few of her other products. And I have discovered that Ella's body mists are equally amazing! LOVE!

{the mist}

I've never been one to really care for body mists and perfumes and all that. Of course, I still have to get the idea out of my head that all body mists are going to be as horrible as commercial brands. Silly me. But because Ella was offering them on her site, I was willing to try. And I have discovered they are some sort of amazing!

The mist sprays out with a very fine mist. I honestly didn't expect it to be so fine and misty and it took me by surprise. I guess it shouldn't have being called a "mist" and all, but I've found other mists to be a bit thick to the point where you have to rub it into your skin. It's nice to just be able to spray it on and get good coverage. Plus, it feels really nice to walk around in the misty cloud!

The scents are extremely long lasting! I can spray it on in the morning and still be smelling good late at night. And I find that the scents fade lightly into ultra soft and sweet scents. Another awesome discovery: when I'm in the shower after a long day of wearing Ella Dean's body mists, the scent is revived by the hot water and the shower is filled with all of those beautiful fragrances for a few minutes. Makes for an extra good shower!

{scents + ingredients}

Just to note, I am not the greatest at describing scents, but I'll do my best! 


Icelle's Frost Kisses: This starts out cool and refreshing, like sweet minty gum. As the day wears on, it becomes a soft and powdery sweet, almost fruity, scent. I am in love with the peppermint in this one!

Pistachio's (Sweet P) Pistachio Pudding: This one is my favorite! It is hard to find a good, nutty scent and I am always on the look out for nutty scented products (is that strange?). It does remind me of pistachio pudding; it's very sweet with a good amount of nuttiness in the background. It slowly merges into a milky sweet scent. 

Snowla's Lovely Snowwoman: I find this to be a very girly fragrance - it reminds me of my middle school days when I was "oh so cool" with the fruity body sprays. Except this one is better. It is fruity sweet, but not overly so, with a background of refreshing florals. 

Winter's Snowflake Kisses: You know, I think this may tie with the Pistachio Pudding as another favorite. I think this reminds me more of spring than winter, but I feel it's a great year-round every day scent. It starts off with green florals with a cool background and just a hint of sweetness and ends with a powdery finish. It's a very clean and refreshing scent that I love wearing!

Another note, when I was talking with Ella, she told me that her room sprays can also be used as body mists! Good to know for when I buy a room spray!

Ingredients include pure floral water from a daisy patch (how cool is that?!), spring water, natural preservative, essential oils, fragrance oils, and isopropyl alcohol.

{conclusion}

These are my favorite body mists ever! I am definitely going to buy more (and more and more) from Ella Dean! I am simply in love with Ella Dean's shop - she has the BEST customer service and her products are always amazing. The mists are quite misty with long lasting and delightful scents. I honestly can't wait to try more, especially since Ella always has fun and exciting fragrances! Do you shop with Ella Dean? If not, you should! And tell me about it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment