2.12.2012

in the shower...

... or "Sunday Shower", if you will. I think I'm going to be calling this little series that from now on and doing it every Sunday (obviously!).

For my shower tonight, I used:

Shampoo: Nature's Gate Shampoo in "Tea Tree"

Conditioner: Get Lathered Solid Hair Conditioner Bar in "Lemon Curd"

Face Soap: Product Body "Fat Boy" Soap

Body Soap: Aunt Nancy's "Eucalyptus Mint" Soap

Body Scrub: Avani Natural Mineral Body Scrub in "Citrus Vanilla"

Did all this result in a satisfying shower?
To be honest, I wasn't too excited going into the shower. I have a lot of lovely soaps, but tonight I was just craving something completely new. Such is the life of the addict, I suppose! But I ended up coming out of the shower completely and surprisingly satisfied. First of all, the Get Lathered conditioner bar reeeaaally works with my hair and it's been awhile since I've found such a conditioner. And second of all, my skin was left feeling suuuuper soft thanks to my INSANELY expensive salt scrub (I may do a review on it). I haven't used the scrub in forever and I forgot how amazing it truly is. So, right now I'm content and clean and watching Meet the Robinsons with my nephew! Hope you all had pleasant showers! Good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment