1.01.2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!

For me, 2013 was an absolutely amazing year! And I am looking forward to another amazing year full of more adventures! Here's a short list of a few of my resolutions for 2014:

- Learn how to bead and make wire jewelry! I love crafting and want to expand my skills and really get into the art of making jewelry! I already have a bunch of the supplies to get a good start!

- Try out snowboarding! I'll give it a shot and see how it goes, although at this point I'm just planning on the trying part and not so much the learning. I'm a terribly clumsy girl! But what the heck, I'll try anyway!

- Improve my massage skills! I've discovered that I like giving massages and would love to improve my skills! Hopefully I have the right touch because it is fun!

After I made my list of 2014 resolutions, someone shared this Cracked article with me: 6 Harsh Truths That Will Make You a Better Person. To put it nicely, it's about how people are defined by what they give back to the world and how they make themselves useful. It suggests developing new skills to "make yourself a better person". I really enjoyed the article and agreed with a lot of what it said. Definitely recommend reading it!

Apart from that, goals for this blog this year remain the same. I will work on getting into a rhythm for writing so posts will be more regular. I was supposed to be working on this the last few weeks, but again I have been mostly stuck without internet and traveling some more! It's been a fun winter break but I need to work more on being productive! Another resolution!

It's a new year and I hope to see good things for this blog! There's already a few good things coming your way, like some awesome guest posts! Stay tuned! :)

Hope you all are having a great start to the year! What are some of your resolutions?

<3 Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment