1.10.2014

Favorites Friday

I haven't been posting these every Friday like I should be. Mostly because I'm still spending my time in my second-home, away from most of my lovely products to play with. Not many new favorites from the stuff I have with me! So, this post will include my favorites from the last couple of weeks.

Onto a few of my favorite things:

  1. Bifrost Coconut Peppermint lip balm from Darling Clandestine. I am loving the cool and yummy flavor and the glossiness of this balm! And despite the huge tin it comes it, I have already used a surprisingly large amount! 
  2. Peppermint Hot Cocoa lip balm from Long Winter Farm (flavor review here). I have recently rediscovered the fabulousness of this balm! It was forgotten at the bottom of my purse for awhile and I just found it again the other day. Yay! It is perfectly minty and cocoa-y and always creamy. 
  3. Lavender shampoo bar from Homesteaders Cache. I actually ran out of the soap I brought with me so I picked this up in a local store. It was the only lavender bar as the regular were sold out. And in my need for soap, I forgot to photograph this before I started using it. Sigh. But the lavender is delightful! It makes showers delightful and my purse is smelling pretty awesome since most of the bar is still hanging out in there! 
  4. Ginger Souffle whipped body cream from Origins. I do not have this but I know someone who does. I tried it a few times and smelled it a few times more. It is freakin' amazing! Silky lotion and the scent is incredible! Ginger and citrus goodness. I need to get some for myself!
That's it for my favorites. A bit low for combining weeks, but nothing else has really wowed me lately. It'll help when I have more variety! And not forgetting my non-B&B favorites. Of which there is only one (that I can think of right now!):
  • My new winter coat! And yes, it's a men's coat. I happen to prefer the sleeve length and length in general in men's coats over women's. I don't understand why they make women's coat sleeves so short! I don't want my wrists exposed every time I stretch my arms slightly! You know what I mean? Also, this coat will be good for snowboarding! AND, there's a ton of pockets including a little one on the sleeve the perfect size for a few lip balms! 
Hope you all have a good weekend! I will be doing some more traveling this weekend! Home this time. Hopefully back to being productive with things now! And maybe then these posts will have pictures. But anyway, cheers!

<3 Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment