12.06.2013

Favorites Friday

Sorry for another late in the day post! It's been a crazy day around here. Full of appointments and waiting and dragging kids around busy holiday events. Finally at home relaxing! Although there won't be a photo for this post. Relaxing feels too nice! But anyway, here are my favorites for the week:
  1. Vintage Lavender perfume stick from Dollface Perfumes (scent currently not in stock - I believe the owner is working on restocking her shop). I have been loving this scent this week! There's something fizzy about it that blends so well with the lavender. And it was such a great deal!
  2. Yuletide at Baker St. perfume oil from Sarawen. I have only used this once this week but fell completely in love with it! I think I even fell asleep huffing it on my wrists. It has so many great scent notes that all take their time to shine. But, to be fully reviewed later (before Christmas!).
  3. Whipped Squalane Face & Eye Mousse from Chagrin Valley. The texture of this mousse is amazing! I have only been using this for about a week so I'm still testing it out to see how it's working for my skin, but so far I have been loving it. It feels super moisturizing and I have a feeling this will be great for wintertime! 
  4. Ginger Ale lip balm from Epically Epic. This really does smell like bubbly gingerale! And I love gingerale! And EE balms! Win win here, really.
  5. Lavender Marshmallow solid lotion from Epically Epic. I'm not the biggest fan of solid lotions but I love the EE ones! And I believe I still need to review these. I will at some point because I have a lot! They are great for keeping my hands soft in this harsh, cold winter weather. Super moisturizing - they take a while to sink in (as can be expected), but totally worth the wait! And the Lavender Marshmallow scent is lovely! I can't get enough of it!
Let's see... what non-B&B favorites of the week do I have...
  • Hot cocoa! And of course it has to be extra chocolatey! With whipped cream! It's that time of year when a mug of hot cocoa is one of the best things in the world.
  • Prejudice by Tim Minchin. This never fails to amuse me! And it's so catchy. Tim Minchin is kind of a genius! 
And so there are my favorites for the week! And back to the relaxing thing for a bit. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I have one more weekend of homework then I'll be on break! Wish me luck on getting everything done! :)

<3 Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment