11.22.2013

Favorites Friday

I had a couple reviews planned for this week but this week has been super busy for me! So sorry about that! I am moving back to Alaska this week, and besides all the packing, there is a ton of traveling to be done. I am actually posting this from my phone while waiting around at the airport! This moving business is crazier than I thought it would be. I have accumulated way too much stuff. I haven't even been able to get much studying done this week! AH!

And since I've been packing up preparing for my move, I haven't had many products out to play with this week. And because of that, I only have two favorites this week...
  1. Unscented goats milk cream from Retro Creams & Perfume. I got mine when the company had a different name, so the label is not the same as the ones they use now. I have ordered a bunch of lotions from this shop - there are a ton of fun fragrances! I have been using this sample size cream for my face lately, which has been getting a bit dry. The cream is very thick so a little goes a long way. It takes a little while to sink in but when it does it is super moisturizing! I'm glad I found this in my stash - it has been making my face soft and smooth!
  2. Chocolate Candy lip butter (flavor now called Shea Cocoa) from Anita's La La Land. This is one of my all-time favorite lip balms. Sometimes I forget that and then rediscover the amazingness of the balm, like what happened this week! It has the perfect creaminess without being too heavy or greasy. I also love that there's no artificial flavors in this. It's just pure chocolate goodness! Perfect for giving sweet chocolate kisses! ;)
Sorry for the short list this week! I'll probably have a long one next week with all the new goodies I've been ordering that are waiting for me in Alaska. Can't wait! And one more week until Black Friday! What shops are you keeping your eye on?

<3 Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment