11.05.2013

Darling Clandestine Aragon Perfume {review}


I don't remember how I stumbled upon Darling Clandestine, even though it was fairly recently. But I am so glad I found this lovely perfume shop! All of the fragrances sound so unique and amazing and I want to try them all! Today I will be reviewing the Aragon solid perfume.

{the perfume}

This is the best solid perfume I have ever tried! It has a great creamy texture and it goes on like silk. But that is not the best part. The scent lasts for HOURS! The scent stays strong for 6-8 hours and then it starts fading off. After 12 hours, there is still a hint of the beautiful perfume! I didn't think solid perfumes could be so amazing. Love it!

{the scent}

Aragon

"It opens crisp and fresh with intense lavender essential oil, mellowed and deepened by sea salt, red wine, a bit of leather, and a touch of caramel and chocolate. It's bold and bright, rich and sweet without being cloying or overbearing."

The scent starts off with the intense and fresh lavender with a bit of zing from the sea salt. The leather is faintly in the background. After dry-down, the fruity note from the red wine starts to emerge and it starts sweetening. It becomes a beautifully warm and sweet scent with a herbal background and a faint whiff of a dark/bitter note, adding a bit of moodiness to the scent. The longer it's on, the sweeter it gets. It is a beautifully complex scent that I find myself frequently drawn to. Lovely.

I would find this scent suitable for every day wear. It is also sexy enough for a night spent with someone special.

{ingredients}

Ingredients include lavender essential oil, fragrance oils, pure beeswax, sweet almond oil, rice bran oil, and grapeseed oil.

{conclusion}

If you are looking for new and unique fragrances, I would definitely recommend Darling Clandestine. I have been loving the Aragon scent and it has intrigued me enough to already place a few more orders from Darling Clandestine. I think I have found a new perfume love! Stay tuned for more reviews of the beautiful Darling Clandestine perfumes!

No comments:

Post a Comment