1.16.2012

In the shower...

In attempt to do some posts that are not just reviews, I thought I'd introduce this new feature to the blog. I'm gonna tell you about what I lathered up with today! 

Shampoo: Nature's Gate Shampoo in Tea Tree

Conditioner: Pink Bow Bath Boutique Lovely Leave-In Conditioner in Vanilla Bean Noel

Face Soap: Rocky Top Soap Shop Pumpkin Soap

Body Soap: Bubs & Scrubs Creamy Peppermint Soap

Body Scrub: Mad City Soap Whipped Sugar Body Scrub in Italian Cream Cake

Did all this result in a satisfying shower? For the most part, it did. I felt clean and moisturized afterwards, and my hair wasn't a rough and tangled mess (as it has been of late). BUT, I was feeling especially icky today (due to an encounter with some insects) and I wished I could feel ultra-clean instead of just plain ol' clean. I think that when I need that level of clean feeling, I don't find foodie scents to be very helpful. I need a good minty scrub for those extra dirty days! Any suggestions? :)


3 comments:

  1. I recommend bodygoodies "earthquake" for a good minty scrub.

    http://www.bodygoodiesonline.com/shop/browse/all-natural-soaps/earthquake/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely check out that shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi alyssa :)

    bodygoodies soap is the top of the line in my book. i hope you get a chance to try some!

    ReplyDelete