10.10.2011

Life Soap Simple Soaps {review}


I love a good bar of handmade soap, I truly truly do. But sometimes I forget just how much I love the bars of soap.  I'll start using the cream soaps and body scrubs that come in little jars and just stop using the soap bars. The soap from Life Soap Simple was a good reminder on how awesome a good bar of soap can be!
 
{the soap}

My first experience was with the Oats & Honey bar, and what a lovely shower that was! The lather is so creamy and the scent is lightly sweet and clean. I thought to myself, "THIS is soap!". I do have a great love for all of those fun, fragranced soaps out there, but there is just something about the soaps that have that simple soapy scent. It just makes me feel extra clean and fresh. To me, this Oats & Honey bar has the perfect "soap" scent.

I've also tried the Pumpkin Lavender and Tangerine Lemongrass. I have to admit, the Pumpkin Lavender is not a favorite of mine. But then, I've never been a big fan of lavender scents. I just like to convince myself I like things until I get them and realize I don't! Ha! But the scent isn't too overwhelming; it's slightly spicy, earthy, and soapy. On the other hand, the Tangerine Lemongrass has a nice citrus-y and refreshing scent. I used it a few weeks ago, and I loved how it made me feel alive in the shower! 

{ingredients}

Olive oil, coconut oil, shea butter, herbs, essential oils, palm oil, and colorants. Ingredients may differ in various bars.

{conclusion}

Would I buy from Life Soap Simple again? I definitely would! In fact, I've already gone back (I couldn't help myself)! The soaps are simply delightful. They have that perfect clean soapy scent that one would think that is what all soaps should smell like. The lather was creamy and a pure delight in the shower. And I was left feeling squeaky clean and fresh afterwards… and happy from a good shower! If you're looking for simply soapy soaps, go check out Life Soap Simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment