10.15.2013

Long Winter Farm Lip Balms {more flavors}

 
Here's another flavor update post for you all! Today on the list is Long Winter Farm lip balms. You can check out my full review here. I have been loving  LWF balms for this fall time weather. They're ultra creamy and perfect for keeping my lips moisturized with the changing weather! And I have been digging these new flavors I've recently received.

Peppermint Hot Cocoa - This is a perfect blend of peppermint and chocolate. It reminds me of these delicious mint chip brownies my roommate made recently! The chocolate scent is a true chocolately scent that isn't overly sweet. And what I like best about this lip balm is the invigorating minty scent that doesn't make my lips tingle or get irritated. That's what I dislike most about peppermint balms - I love love love peppermint, but when it's on my lips, it's usually too irritating. But not in this case so I am super happy to have a minty balm that I can use as often as I like!

Sea Sprite - The scent of this lip balm is ABSOLUTELY DIVINE! I am 100% completely in love with this! It is a blend of coconut cream and lavender. They meld together perfectly to create a sweet and delicious and pretty scent. It also has a bit of fizziness to the scent that makes it a bit refreshing. It is an intoxicating scent and I hope to see this in a perfume oil! I cannot get enough of this!

White Almond - This scent is a blend of almond and white chocolate. Almond scents can sometimes be super sweet, as almond tends to do. And white chocolate is a decadent scent. I was a bit worried that this balm would be too much with the sweet and decadent combination, but the blend is well balanced. Yes, it is sweetly decadent but not over-the-top. The almond is stronger in the balm, as almond tends to do! It is a delicious balm that reminds me of an almond cake I made once. I kind of want to eat this balm.

I think this is my favorite order of Long Winter Farm lip balms so far! And there's still a few more flavors I want to try. And I hope that Sea Sprite becomes a perfume oil! What I'm saying here is: I need to place another order!

2 comments:

  1. I will have to look into this - now that we're going into the winter, the air is going to get dry up here in the north fast! It actually already has :P These would be good to apply before bed.

    jess
    Quaintrelle

    ReplyDelete