4.06.2014

Another Update

Hey all!

I just wanted to check in for a minute here and let you all know that I haven't forgotten about my blog! I have been sick a lot lately since my last post. In fact, I have been sick every week since then. I'll start feeling better for a few days, then I'll start feeling sick again. I even had the flu for awhile there and that was the sickest I have been in a very long time! And for the past few days I've had some sort of stomach bug. I am so tired of being sick all the time! And with me being sick all the time, on the days I have been feeling well, I have been using the time to get caught up on homework. Just a few more weeks in this semester!

But I am hoping, crossing my fingers, and really really hoping that I am getting to the end of all of this and can get back to doing the fun stuff, like writing more reviews! I have been thinking about the posts I want to write next and might work in a little giveaway. I am hoping I can have a new review up within the next few days. 

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I am doing my best to try to get back to working on this blog. I *will* return!

Hope you all are enjoying this lovely spring! And have been enjoying good health! :)

<3 Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment