10.14.2013

Beautiful Twists Lip Conditioners {more flavors}


I've already done a review of Ella Dean's lip conditioners here, oozing with much love! I am still very much a big fan of these wonderful lip conditioners. They're super smooth and glossy and make my lips all happy-like. And I am always a fan of the flavor combinations Ella comes up with. So, I thought I'd do a quick post of my most recent flavors from Beautiful Twists.

Comfort (blend of vanilla, lavender, and carrot cake) (link) - The scent is definitely very comforting and soothing. The lavender is strongest in the conditioner, but it is sweetened and mellowed out by the vanilla and carrot cake. This is the first lavender balm I've purchased and I don't usually associate lavender with lip products, but I thought I'd give this a chance. I'm really glad I did. The scent is wonderful and pretty and I pretty much love it! I've also been a huge lavender kick lately and this has been one of the balms I've been using constantly.

Forest Berry Jam Root Beer (link) - I got this one as a freebie in my order (because Ella is so awesome with freebies!) and I'm really glad I got to try this flavor. In her description Ella says: "it will make you want to take a stroll through the forest". And I'm surprised it actually does make me think of the forest and outside world. The root beer mixed with the berry jam makes the scent very refreshing - you can really smell the fizziness of the root beer in this! The scent is also sweet and warm. Very interesting flavor and I've really been enjoying it!

Rotten Pistachio Pudding and Bubblegum off the Sidewalk (link) - Ella is always so creative with her descriptions. This one is for a flavor for the character Gloria the Garbage Lady. And just so you know, it doesn't really smell rotten! The scent is amazing! I can definitely smell the bubblegum and it has an interesting nutty element to it. The flavor is definitely sweet, but not over-the-top despite being a bubblegum flavor. The combination is so wonderful, this is one of my new favorites! And the label has gotten a bit beaten up by now (as you might be able to see in the photo) because of all the use it's been getting from me. I always have this one around!

Spearmint Vanilla Candy Ice Cream (link) - I love using this flavor before bed because of the spearmint. It has a really sweet spearmint and vanilla scent. It reminds me of the spearmint gum, but a little bit sweeter than that. It has a mild minty scent that is also creamy and just plain lovely. I fall in love with it all over again every time I open it! The scent is warm and soothing.

Ella Dean has such great flavor ideas! I am definitely going to go back and order some more sometime soon. Every lip conditioner I get from her gets a turn at being one of my favorites. Sometimes I'll get ones that I'm not too sure about at first, but a week later will be completely addicted to the flavor. Ella Dean is a flavor genius!

What are some of your favorite flavors from Beautiful Twists?


No comments:

Post a Comment