8.14.2011

Dreaming Tree Soapworks Voluptas Soap {review}


Do you ever hear about something wonderful that you just HAVE to try? And then you build it up it your mind expecting it to be the best thing ever? And then when you get it, it EXCEEDS all expectations and completely blows your mind?!?! Usually it's the other way around, but I've found a shop that sells pure perfection in a bar.

{the soap}

The Voluptas soap made by Dreaming Tree Soapworks has made my list of favorite soaps EVER! I first read about this wonderbar over at The Soap Bar, and boy am I glad I stumbled upon that review! My mind has been blown. I'm clean, I smell good, and my skin is super soft. Life is just beautiful.

But seriously, the first time I took a shower with this soap I think it was the best shower of my life. For reals. The lather was completely unbelieveable. It was a moment of shock and awe. Like. Oh. My. God. It has the creamiest lather in the whole entire world! It felt like I was washing myself with bubbly lotion! Needless to say, I spent quite a bit of time lathering myself up. Pure pleasure! And ever since then, I've had a difficult time trying to choose another soap (out of the millions I have) in the shower. I don't know if I've ever been this in love with a bar of soap!

And the scent! Have I mentioned the scent yet?! On Dreaming Tree Soapworks, it is described as being "a blend of two of the most amazing vanillas". I love the scent of vanilla. And I mean LOVE. However, it's difficult to find good vanilla fragrances out there that aren't too sweet or buttery. The Voluptas soap has an absolutely beautiful vanilla fragrance! It's an elegant, seductive, sexy vanilla that lingers softly on the skin. It's perfect!

I am completely in love with this soap. It smells so good that I have a hard time pulling the bar away from my nose. And it feels so good, I have a hard time pulling the bar off of my body. AND, it leaves my skin so soft, I can't stop thinking about my next shower where I get to experience the perfection of it all again.

{ingredients}

Coconut milk, coconut oil, olive oil, organic sustainable palm oil, sweet almond oil, organic fair trade cocoa butter, grape seed oil, fragrance, and cinnamon.

{conclusion}

Would I but again? YES! In fact, I need to buy some more soaps from Dreaming Tree Soapworks! I just cannot deny the hardcore soapy love I feel for this soap. Soon I shall be a-soaping with some new lovelies from Dreaming Tree Soapworks. And I strongly urge you to go check 'em out and do the same! You will not regret it! Seriously... go there now!

... NOW!

1 comment: