7.20.2014

What to do with this blog?

Hey all you lovely peoples!

It's been awhile since I've posted. And it's been even longer since I've had regular reviews. This isn't how I wanted this to go, but unfortunately it can't be helped.

My life has become incredibly busy. I have been traveling a lot (again) these past few months. And I recently moved (again) to a different city in Alaska. I started working full-time and I am still trying to finish my degree. I also applied for a second part-time job. And in addition to my graduate-level classes, I have also decided to take an anthropology class at the local university this fall just for the fun of it. And, I am still working on starting up on online jewelry business with my boyfriend. As you can see, life is going to busy to the max over here.

And I don't know what will become of this blog. I still take product photos of new things I try. I still take notes on perfumes. But I have had trouble keeping up with this blog in the past. I don't know if it will even be an option for me now. I would like to though - I love my little blog. I will still keep it in mind and I will try to make an effort to post when I can. But when I get free time, I might just spend it relaxing with my boyfriend and watching Doctor Who...

But maybe I'll see you all soonish anyway. <3

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are well and life is full. I figured you were probably traveling since it's summer.

    One of Deb's friends started blogging about bath & body so I've been getting my soap chat fix. Anyway, have a great rest of the summer, I would love to see Alaska pictures if you ever want to do a non-b&b post. :) I discovered Northern Exposure in the spring, and I'm eager to see the northwest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, what blog is this? I've been getting into the subreddit indiemakeupandmore (http://www.reddit.com/r/Indiemakeupandmore/) lately. There's a lot of perfume reviews and sometimes bath & body reviews.

      And I'll keep a photo post in mind! I do live right by the water with an awesome view of the bay, mountains, and harbor. :)

      Delete
    2. The blog is theredolentmermaid.blogspot.com.

      Delete