2.25.2014

Mini Blurb

Hello dearies!

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been traveling and dealing with tough things because goddamn life is hard. And I really need to get caught up on school work (story of my life). AND, today I am sick in bed. I am actually writing this from my phone. I am too sick to get up and do anything productive, but not so out of it to be consumed by sleep. So here I am!

I've been getting back into perfumes again. I have been reading perfume reviews all day. And I got a couple new Darling Clandestine perfumes yesterday. Have I mentioned before how much I loooooove DC perfumes?! I am becoming a DC hoarder. Must have them all! One of the amazing things about DC perfumes is that Evonne can take scent notes I don't like and make me love them. She has done this several times now - cantaloupe, strawberry, cherry. She builds such complex and beautiful fragrances I just can't get enough.

Well now I'm curious about Tapadero. The description says: "Tapadero begins bold and bright with sage and roses, and ends with dusky sweet smoke and leather. Unisex, clean and cuddly." Now I am not a fan of roses at all. I very much dislike the scent. I don't even like real roses - the scent is too much for me. However, lately I've been discovering it's not too terrible when blended right with other things. And I am wondering if Evonne is magical enough to make me love roses too. I think it might have to be something I give a chance! And I do have a fondness for leather in perfumes. This might be next on my list. Tis very shocking. 

Anyway, enough ranting about perfumes. Imma get back to those reviews. Just wanted to be a bit blurby since I'm in bed all day being bored! Hope y'all are feeling better than me!

<3 Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to more reviews on DC perfumes and such, your reviews are so lovely to read, I really enjoy them. I'm really temped by Harpy and a couple of other things available in her shop now, ahhh so much temptation.

    Hope you're well and I look forward to future posts!

    Maria | Blindly Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks Maria! :) I will try to do another DC review this weekend! And I know what you mean, I have 3 of her perfumes in my cart right now. Plus, I am needing some new spring time scents... hehe

      Delete