4.23.2012

Oh silly me!

Just a little fun post... a blurb really!

I got this product lately that is a dupe of Lush's Honey I Washed the Kids. I have no idea what the real thing smells like. Living in Alaska, I've never come across any Lush shop so I really can't compare.

BUT, I used this product for the first time tonight and kept thinking that I smelled like I had just taken a bath with baby soap and shampoo.

And then I had to laugh at myself, because well...

DUH! It's a dupe of HONEY I WASHED THE KIDS!

So yes, I actually do smell like a newly washed and squeakly clean kid. I kinda like it. And feeling kind of dumb for paying no attention to the name and failing to make the connection until it was laughingly obvious.

And really... how silly of me! What was I expecting?! HAHA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment